Evolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evolutions

FFXI Siren Server: Evolutions Linkshell Forum.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who we are and what do we do

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vise
Mega Boss
Mega Boss
Vise

Who we are and what do we do Empty
PostSubject: Who we are and what do we do   Who we are and what do we do I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:15 pm

Hi there,

This is very simple, Evolutions are an GMT Endgame linkshell based on the Siren Server.

We do accept players not native to GMT, but all of our events are and will be planned at a GMT friendly time.

The LS was made by myself after doing endgame for a long time, I decided I would like to run an endgame linkshell for myself and share my knowledge with others.

I did not do this alone, I brought to the linkshell some very skilled players I have met over the years and these people build up my leadership team

That being said I treat my leaders and members the same, everyone is regarded with the same respect and fairness.

We like to focus on all aspects on Endgame such as:

Sea
Sky
Limbus
Einherjar
Salvage/Assualt
Force pop NMs
HNM
ZNM
Dynamis* we do not currently run Dynamis as a planned event due to numbers required

We try to get a lot done in this game, we expect high attendance and a good attitude towards events.

If you require any information please send me a /tell in game.
Back to top Go down
https://evolutions.rpg-board.net

Who we are and what do we do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolutions :: Evolutions :: About us-
Jump to: