Evolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evolutions

FFXI Siren Server: Evolutions Linkshell Forum.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swift belt run

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flashgrant
Leader
Leader
Flashgrant

Swift belt run Empty
PostSubject: Swift belt run   Swift belt run I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:09 am

Hiya,
I would like to organzie a swift belt run
required trigger is Fomor Codex
I can farm these easy enough, took me 1hr to farm mines solo as bst but with a TH i can get these no problem for ppl who need them
Back to top Go down
TheSILVERBOLT

TheSILVERBOLT

Swift belt run Empty
PostSubject: Swift Belt...   Swift belt run I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:53 am

Hey Flash i got a trigger i am even willing to help ppl get there's i want this belt bad... and would enjoy a run, atm though my only good days to do it is Friday's and Saturday's. Get With me bro you got me on xbox live friends list and POL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheSILVERBOLT
Vise
Mega Boss
Mega Boss
Vise

Swift belt run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swift belt run   Swift belt run I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:57 am

A few people need Sacerium (spelling) COP mission and some 50 JSE body.

A good plan is get everyone together when people need this and have a day down there. I for one hate that place and would like to get the whole LS done in 1 so I dont have to keep revisiting.

If you can arranage with COP guys and JSE people a time and day I will help.

Nin, Whm, Blm, Pld, Drg geared for this.

thanks

Vise
Back to top Go down
https://evolutions.rpg-board.net
Kyoshirro
Leader
Leader

Swift belt run Empty
PostSubject: Throw me in Coach....   Swift belt run I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:07 pm

I need Sacrarium CoP mission and i wouldn't mind the thf harness as well i already have belt but i'll come along too if ya need me my th is better than Fals anyday.....lol my only condition is we do sacrarium also i am sick of being stuck on that mission....Best time for me would be wednesday after dyna with Ve3....
Back to top Go down
Kyoshirro
Leader
Leader

Swift belt run Empty
PostSubject: SACRARIUM   Swift belt run I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:56 am

Ok here's the deal....I finished my thf we are gonna head down for Sacrarium madness asap i got blu drg or thf ready to go we are gonna finish mission first then do belt runs and subligar farms all at once i know akzae and tsb are down for the mission but let me know what ya need....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swift belt run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swift belt run   Swift belt run I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swift belt run
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolutions :: HNM/ZNM and Other Events :: Other Events-
Jump to: