Evolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evolutions

FFXI Siren Server: Evolutions Linkshell Forum.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

please respond so i know what to do

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
faline
Leader
Leader

please respond so i know what to do Empty
PostSubject: please respond so i know what to do   please respond so i know what to do I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:22 pm

Ok here it is, I cant make any events scheduled, normally when i am on there isn't enough people for me to try to start anything, so what i need to know guys, is do you really need me here? I <3 all u guys, but i don't know what i'm doin within the shell.

I have had to find a sky shell, and a limbus shell, and any other events i normally can't make due to work and time i get home, so please let me know what i can do to contribute more. I will always be available to help, all of ya are on my friend list, but im really confused atm and need some reassurance.

thx dave
a.k.a Faline (paladin killa!!)
Back to top Go down
Kyoshirro
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: N O Falaine   please respond so i know what to do I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:08 pm

Bro i can't make 3/4 of the stuff this ls does either but we will get there with time...Eventually when we have enough ppl i am sure we will be doing multiple sky and limbus runs all the time wew need to focus more on what has to be done to get GOOD ppl into the shell not when the runs are because honestly none of them work for my schedule either but i am hoping with time i will be sponsoring my own runs to these endgame events through the shell....JUST HANG IN THERE BRO WE NEED YOU
Back to top Go down
Flashgrant
Leader
Leader
Flashgrant

PostSubject: Re: please respond so i know what to do   please respond so i know what to do I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:38 am

Your doing enough just being in the shell, i always look to you for guidance on my lolbrd idk what im doing unless u tell me what to do
Back to top Go down
TheSILVERBOLT

TheSILVERBOLT

PostSubject: Re: please respond so i know what to do   please respond so i know what to do I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:12 am

Same here buddy i am unable to attend most if not all of runs due to my current sed. but i think when we get more ppl we should kick some things into gear. I'd say try and stick it out...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheSILVERBOLT
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please respond so i know what to do   please respond so i know what to do I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

please respond so i know what to do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolutions :: General and Members Area :: General-
Jump to: